Thank you for visiting the official website of KICK. Kindly proceed to use this website only if you agree to comply and be bound with the following terms and conditions of use.
Website terms and conditions
- The purpose of the content on this website is to provide general information about the company and the use of product and services that are offered by Kick. The content is subject to change without any notice.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Please make sure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements before availing them.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copying or reproducing any of this material may give rise to claim for damages and /or criminal offence.
- Unauthorized use of this website will be considered as offence and will be strictly dealt with.
- Any Disputes are subject to the laws of India & in the jurisdiction of Mumbai.
Kick venue usage terms and conditions
The below mentioned terms and conditions are applicable to every person using Kick property and services at all times.
- You are expected to be at the venue 15 minutes prior to the time the ground is booked for or the time given by Kick related to any event or tournament. Similarly you are expected to leave the ground on time so that person with next booking may get to start on time.
- Footwear: We try to keep the turf in the best condition possible and you are the one who can help us in doing so. Studs are strictly not allowed on the ground. You are expected to wear Sports shoes, turf shoes, rubber sole, flats or any other shoe without blades underneath to be eligible to play on the ground.
- Give Respect Take Respect: You are expected to maintain discipline at all time and not to show any kind of incorrect of abusive behavior either within teammates or with Kick staff. Any kind of such behavior will not be tolerated and will be dealt strictly.
- Please take care while using any material like Bibs, Balls, Shoes, etc. that belongs to Kick. In case while using anything rented by Kick gets damaged by you, the same either will have to replaced or paid for by you.
- Kick shall not be held responsible in case of any natural calamities like flood, adverse weather, civil unrest etc. which result in our venue to be closed or unavailable. However in such scenario any payments made for the day will be returned.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly not allowed at Kick and its premises, if found guilty of doing so you will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
- Outside food is not allowed at Kick. However if it’s a requirement of an event, the same need to be informed at the office and it will be charged on per head basis.
- KICK will not be responsible for any injuries or death arising directly or indirectly in connection with the participation of your child, children, team members and yourself at any of our sites & centers.
Bookings Terms & Condition
- The captain/parent or person making the booking agrees that the information provided while booking are valid and true. Any incorrect information provided will result in forfeiture of the team/player.
- User can only book the slots falling within a week’s time counted from the day of booking.
- In case the booking needs to be canceled, the same need to be informed at Kick office at the earliest.
- A user will be able to book only consecutive slots with a maximum number of six slots. In case the number of slots required is more than three the booking would be considered as an event.
- If you are making a booking by doing partial payment, you understand and agree to pay the balance amount at the venue before entering the ground.
- Please not all the offers and discount provided by KICK are in concern with the ground booking only.
- Bookings will not be canceled if it’s being informed on the same day for which the booking is done. However 50% of the total amount of booking will have to be paid by the customer in case of last minute cancellation.
- You are expected to enter and leave the ground on time to help us in running as per schedule. Teams arriving at the venue after first 20 minutes of the allotted time slots will not be permitted to enter the ground and no refunds shall be done in this situation.
- You are expected to maintain discipline and are not allowed to interfere with other bookings or enter the ground until your time is started. If found guilty of doing so strict action will be taken against and you will be added to KICK’s blacklist which might impact on any further bookings made by you.
- For booking the ground for any special events such as birthday parties, corporate tournament etc. a separate agreement need to be signed between KICK and the person or organization conducting the event.
Football Coaching Institutes and Fitness Programs
- There are various football coaching camps and classes running at KICK which are neither organized nor owned by KICK. These are third party organizations that are running their programs on KICK.
- When participating in such programs, we encourage you to clarify all terms & conditions with the respective institutes undertaking the coaching activities. The admission and fees need to be settled directly with these coaching institutes.
- KICK is not responsible for any disputes that arise between the client and the coaching company. The responsibility to run the classes lies with the conductor and any problem, complaint or grievance needs to be addressed to the coaching company that you have signed up with.
- The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to close any pitch or ground during any day or days on which it has been let.
- If the hirer cancels a booking 5 working days or more in advance the hirer will be able to book an alternative date for the same activity using a credit. Money will not be refunded. All credits will have a pre-arranged expiry date – normally the end of the season.
- If The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. cancels a booking due to pitch conditions or extreme weather, the hirer will be able to book an alternative date for the same activity using a credit for the same value as your initial purchase.
Unless noted otherwise, all the content within www.kickforall.com website is owned and operated by The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd., third party rights are acknowledged wherever applicable. You may print any articles or content as permissible from the website, strictly meant for your personal use only. The website content cannot be reproduced in any manner and on any media and for any purpose whatsoever, without explicit written permission of The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd.. Any reproduction or editing by any means – mechanical or electronic, without the explicit written permission of The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. is particularly prohibited. All material available on this site is copyrighted.
The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. does not guarantee and will not be liable for any claims whatsoever with regard to the comments, commitments and content on the website and further does not guarantee that all content, images and material appearing on the website are not infringing any registered or non-registered copyrights. Any infringement of any nature if sited, is purely unintentional and without prior knowledge of The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd.. If pointed out, any infringement will be corrected by The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. after conducting proper verification with notification to the original owner of the information.
Readers of the website, public at large and prospective clients own the responsibility of verifying information given here to their satisfaction prior to using the information in any manner and/or signing any contract with The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd..
The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd., it’s Directors, Shareholders, Employees and Business Associates, shall not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, damages, costs, claims, charges and expenses whatsoever, including but not limited to third party, special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage including loss of profit, reputation, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings; caused by or contributed to by any event including use of The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. Facilities, Products, Solutions and Services.
Your personal information
- When you use services provided on our Web site, you will be asked to provide certain personal identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address and/or debit / credit card details including billing address, passport number and nationality.
- In creating a client profile you also share information about your travel preferences, hobbies and business details.
- The A Team Sports & Events Pvt Ltd. occasionally sponsors promotions and contests to give visitors and clients the opportunity to win various prizes. We may combine personal identifiable information from promotions and contests with personal information collected through cookies and other means as stated herein below:
We may aggregate personal information and remove any identifying elements in order to analyze patterns and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Web site use, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Web site’s content, layout and services.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to this Web site. This information may include which URL you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the Web site, and do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you.